Following my return to blogging, I’ve decided to bring a new regular feature to this blog. This takes the shape of a weekly summary of all the bus service registrations, variations and cancellations submitted to VOSA over the previous week. These will be published on a Friday evening, where humanly possible. This post covers from Tuesday, 3rd May 2011 to Friday, 6th May 2011.
PB1088444/43 – T M TRAVEL LTD T/A T M TRAVEL, HALFWAY BUS GARAGE, STATION ROAD, HALFWAY, SHEFFIELD, S20 3GZ
- Cancellation Accepted by SN: Operating between SHEFFIELD CENTRAL BUS STATION and SHERWOOD FOREST VISITOR CENTRE given service number 150 effective from 15-May-2011.
- Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Peterborough and Stamford given service number 402 effective from 01-Jul-2011.
- Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Peterborough and Stamford given service number 404 effective from 01-Jul-2011.
- Variation Accepted: Operating between Cropwell Bishop and Nottingham given service number RED 2 effective from 26-Jun-2011. To amend Timetable.
- Variation Accepted: Operating between Long Eaton and Nottingham, Broadmarsh Bus Station given service number Red 5 effective from 26-Jun-2011. To amend Timetable.
- Variation Accepted: Operating between Nottingham, Burton Street and Clifton, Nottingham Trent University given service number NTU Open Day effective from 13-Jul-2011. To amend Timetable.